As a follow up to our electric vehicle rebates episode, Lauren went out to test drive an EV and find out more about the buying experience. At the dealership, Lauren talks to their EV rep and asks the questions she (and hopefully, you) wants to know, like:
- How much are the EVs?
- How many are available?
- Where do you get your charger?
- What about the federal tax incentive?
After the test drive, Dylan and Lauren talk about her experience and Dylan asks the question you may be wondering – will Lauren buy an EV?
Listen to the podcast on: SoundCloud, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, or wherever you get your podcasts.
- Lauren’s test drive – where and what car(s)? [0:50]
- Interview with an EV sales rep [3:05]
- Most common questions [4:30]
- Where do you get a charger? [5:10]
- How the state and federal rebates work [6:45]
- How warranties work for EVs [10:20]
- Getting an EV charger as a renter [14:00]
- Lauren’s EV test drive [15:50]
- Dylan asks Lauren about the test drive [20:15]
- What was noticeable compared to a gas car
- Will Lauren buy an EV?